The fact that conditions force us to stay at home most of the day does not mean that we should leave workout out of our daily routine. After all, it is scientifically proven that exercising our body has a positive effect on both our physical and mental health.
- Shielding the immune system. Aerobic exercise strengthens the body’s defenses against microbial and mainly viral infections.
- More energy. With resistance training and aerobic exercise, the human body adapts to more intense rhythms.
- Maintaining and reducing body weight. Improving BMI (Body Mass Index) with regular physical exercise helps prevent and treat a variety of diseases such as cardiovascular, hypertension and diabetes.
- Increasing self-confidence that improves and enhances the overall physical health of the person.
- Agility. Through constant training of the muscular system, our body becomes more flexible and agile.
What are you waiting for? Get up off the couch!